The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Saturday 30 May 2009

No more changes for a while, I promise!



There have been a lot of changes in the appearance of Free Amigurumi Patterns lately, which may have been a bit confusing at times for you.

I've had a bit of trouble in finding a look that I'm happy with, but you can relax again now as there will be no more changes for a while. {thank you, LeeLou!}

And while I have you here, I'd like to let you know that if there's a particular amigurumi pattern you're looking for, I'd love to help you find it.

Cheers,
Jane :)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing all these cute things with us, I think the image of your blog has turn out really nice ¡Have a nice day *(^O^)*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura!
    Believe me, there was a lot of searching. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love you, and your site. In your blog up above you said if anyone was looking for a particular amigurumi pattern to ask, so I am. I was wondering if you couold find one with kind eyes. If you could, I would totally apprecate it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin